Are you considering walking along the most beautiful pilgrim trail in the world?
Would you like to experience the wonders of crossing Spain on foot through some of the most scenic countryside on the planet?
Do you want to experience real Spanish life in some beautiful villages, towns and cities?
We have walked the Camino de Santiago many times over the years and it still never fails to blow our minds.
During our travels we have gathered loads of information and compiled the most important and interesting in one handy guide book.
Your guide will take you every step of the way from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port in the foothills of the Pyrenees on the French side to Santiago de Compostela in north-western Spain
Inside your guide you will find:
- History of the pilgrimage
- Recommended equipment list
- Where to get your pilgrim passport
- Clear directions for walking the route split into 32 daily sections.
- Maps covering each section of the walk
- A height profile for each section of the walk
- Accommodation available in each stop
- Places to visit along the way
- Where to collect your Certificate (Compostela) in Santiago
- And much more….
Your new companion will be like having the Camino de Santiago in your pocket.
Get your copy now because it is packed with helpful information about walking this stunning path across Spain.
Also available to buy on Amazon’s Kindle Platform
Click on the image below to go to the Amazon Store
Enjoyed this article?